- Our physical therapists are Board Certified Specialists in Orthopedics, a designation that only approximately 5% of licensed physical therapists hold. This means we are your go-to provider when it comes to musculoskeletal aches and pains, as well as surgical rehab.
- Manual therapy and specific exercise/movement prescription are the tools we use to help you reduce your pain intensity, frequency and duration. We also teach you strategies that help reduce recurrences of pain.
- Functional Improvements faster than your average physical therapist. This means you’ll be getting back to the activities you love, faster than ever.
- Treatment based on sound principles of Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Excellent Patient Experience
- Comprehensive benefit checks: patients know how much PT will cost before their first visit.
- In-Network with most major health plans including Medicare and CareOregon.
- Ethical billing practices: we use Medicare guidelines no matter which health plan is being used.
- 45-60 minute appointments one-on-one with a physical therapist.
Seamless Transition Back to Sports (when applicable)
- Our therapists have the knowledge and background to get you back to the sports of your choice. We also have a facility that allows us to push our patients to the next level, out of rehab and into performance enhancement.
We are located at 1500 NW 18th Ave., Suite 105, Portland, OR 97209 and have reserved parking spots on the west side of the building facing 18th Ave.