- Our physical therapists are Board Certified Specialists in Orthopedics, a designation that only approximately 5% of licensed physical therapists hold. This means we are your go-to provider when it comes to musculoskeletal aches and pains, as well as surgical rehab.
- Patients report a reduction in pain at twice the speed of your average course of physical therapy (based on Visual Analog Scale Outcomes). No more unnecessary medications, ointments, and supplements.
- Functional Improvements are 54% faster than your average physical therapist. This means you’ll be getting back to the activities you love, faster than ever.
- Treatment based on sound principles of Clinical Practice Guidelines.
Excellent Patient Experience
- 95% Patient satisfaction rate.
- Comprehensive benefit checks: patients will know how much PT will cost before their first visit.
- In-Network with most major health plans including Medicare and OHP/CareOregon.
- Ethical billing practices: we use Medicare guidelines no matter which health plan is being used.
- 45-60 minute appointments one-on-one with a physical therapist.
Seamless Transition Back to Sports (when applicable)
- In addition to being a Doctor of Physical Therapy, Warren Hebert has also been a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist since 2009. You can rest assured knowing that you will be discharged from our clinic much stronger than when you came in no matter what your background is in.
At this point you’re probably wondering “Is your physical therapy clinic near me?” We are located at 1500 NW 18th Ave., Suite 105, Portland, OR 97209 and have 2 reserved parking spots on the west side of the building facing 18th Ave. Please see the map below. Although proximity and convenience are important to many people, quality should really be the most important factor when choosing a PT. We have patients who drive all the way from Camas, WA and Eugene, OR to see our PTs.